School of Art Offices
- Administration: FA4-106 - In this office are the people who coordinate the overall functions of the School of Art. They include the Chair and Administrative, Accounting, and Faculty Coordinators.
- Advising Office: FA4-102 - This is where students go for advising and other enrollment questions. For more information visit the appropriate section: Undergraduate Studies or Graduate Studies.
- Art Print Center: FA4-107C - The Art Print Center provides art printing services, locker rentals, and Art Gallery video gear check-out. For more information visit the Print Center web pages.
- Visual Resource Center: FA4-309 - This office maintains the Visual Resources used by Art students and faculty.
- Technology Office: FA4-310 - The School of Art Technology Coordinatorator maintains the digital technologies used in the School of Art and manages the Art Print Center.
- Student Shop: FA3-114 - This is where students learn about and use the various shop tools associated with Art.